Alright! Well, short and simple: Three CB members in two days have gotten BBRZ CLIs upon trigger pull. One had a $50 balance on a former $700 limit, on the Gold card. And since Capital One is obviously handing out CLI to Gold AND Platinum BBRZ (I have the Gold 100 club,) ive decided to break out the hamster wheel and give it a shot (since my recollection is that pulls with BBRZ never resulted in an INQ. At least with HSBC they didnt. It is Capital One now.)
I checked my bank and i have all my funds. I am at $88 balance at this present time; Pulled USAA, and my last reported balance with them was $0. (Related to pull, possible good news: Reported to my account TODAY was the following. GECRB/AMERICAN EAGLE PLC Current Balance: $93) Scores are.. 609 EXP, 549 EQ, 609 TU.Soo.. If my last reported balance was $0 but my balance is $88 as I type, should I pull today - or tomorrow when my balance is $0 again?
I await your response.. I may get a CLI! Maybe not but who knows.. My INQs are at 7 EXP, 5 EQ, 7 TU. What say you?
When I pulled the trigger and was approved I had a $408 balance with an $800 CL, $0 Reporting to the CB's. I also had a balance of $175 on my BB Store card with $225 Reporting to the CB's. Hope this helps.
Must be the Lucky 7s and some birthday magic..
On 4/28/12 I asked for a CLI on dh's BBRZ. He got $100 and a hard pull from HSBC. His last CLI was 1 yr before.
What CRA did they pull? Now that they are Crap1?
I tried this a few days ago and got a bump from 500 to 700. LOL. No hard pull, but they still could not tell me why the small bump. Never had a CLI and its been opened since 2010. My equifax is 698 and I believe thats who they use. Its had a $0 balance since right after Xmas and I rarely carried any balance. I figured I would at least get the 300 like everyone else. Wondering if I close it next month after my settlement and reopen following month if they will allow a higher limit since scores are much better than when it was opened. My BB store card has remained at 400 since its opening at the same time and they denied my request for CLI. It always says its the max allowed. Just wondering if anyone has closed their nongrowing BB accts and then reopened with a better limit shortly after.
They pulled TU last month. I got denied because six months wasn't up.
I just got a CLI as well! $300 increase bringing me from $700 to $1,000....which is kind of mind blowing since this started out as the $100 Gold MC (no annual fee) and at the time I think we all believed there was a good chance these accounts would be at $100 forever! Since they started doing CLI's last year, I have gotten one by calling in every six months. Each one has been a soft pull with the glaring exception of the time I requested one online...before the full 6 months was up. That went for a manual review and that was indeed a hard pull -- and a hard lesson. Now I wait six statements in between requests.
Here's to hoping CapOne sticks with this CLI policy on this card! Though I am awfully curious to know if all of these former $100 cards had "caps" on them when they were first issued. Like if once we all hit 1,300, for example, will that be their max?
Guess we'll find out more in another 6 months!