Just got approved through RoadLoans for a car loan:
Loan 1: $12,098 @ 17.61 interest -- $260/mo -- 72 months -- $600 down
Loan 2: $11,848 @ 17.61 interest -- $260/mo -- 72 months -- $350 down
(the other one, which I can't afford the down payment is $14,585, 14.86 interest, 72 months, $4,500 down)
1. Recently got hired for a new job which requires a car. I'm giving my older 99 Camry falling apart car to my sister.
2. Which is better, an older foreign car or newer domestic car? I really want a Honda or Toyota
3. Will be driving 50 miles a day, on the highway, round trip, 4 days a week
4. Plan to pay on the principal from $100 to $150 more a month, and a significant amount during tax season
5. Plan to give the car to my daughter, in about 2 years when she turns 16
6. Am able to put a few hundred more towards the purchase price, in addition to either $350 or $600, I can put up to $1,000 more
(My credit score is 549 Equifax with a student loan in deferment.
Welcome to CreditBoards! We hope that you find what you're looking for here.
Some helpful tips:
Again, welcome to the CreditBoards family!
: LKH, Pam, radi8, breeze
: CargoJon, Chris in OK, cotterpin, CramItCCCAs, Fallon, MarvBear, CtSoxFan, pryan67, psp, Stryker, TrevorHere
: brazen, Brian B The Loan Professor, cedski, DallasLoanGuy, hoapres, ICANHASMUNY?, Lighthouse84, Linx04, Neen, TeeSharice